Hey Bernard!
Isn't that my dish?
The one that I loaned you,
The one that you said that was stolen:
When your brother Jimmy was murdered?
(Last Thursday)
Jimmy's Jazz Group;
But now you lead the band,
They were going to cancel the gig,
but you said you could sure use the money,
your brother dead,
and plus after the robbery and all.
So I guess I'll go see my cousin in-law Robbie
Since he's catering this event;
which is now a benefit for Jimmy,
and Robbie's new business is off to a grand opening,
which he was able to start up
With some supposed "inheritance"
I just want my dish!
(I wonder if he booked the band?)
When your brother Jimmy was murdered?
(Last Thursday)
Jimmy's Jazz Group;
But now you lead the band,
They were going to cancel the gig,
but you said you could sure use the money,
your brother dead,
and plus after the robbery and all.
So I guess I'll go see my cousin in-law Robbie
Since he's catering this event;
which is now a benefit for Jimmy,
and Robbie's new business is off to a grand opening,
which he was able to start up
With some supposed "inheritance"
I just want my dish!
(I wonder if he booked the band?)
No comments:
Post a Comment