
| 1 | Thursday's Child (5:24) |
| 2 | Something In The Air (5:46) | |
| 3 | Survive (4:11) |
| 4 | If I'm Dreaming My Life (7:04) |
| 5 | Seven (4:04) |
| 6 | What's Really Happening? (4:10) |
| 7 | The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell (4:40) | |
| 8 | New Angels Of Promise (4:35) |
| 9 | Brilliant Adventure (1:54) | |
| 10 | The Dreamers (5:14) |
1 comment:
As a lifelong Bowie fan, I consider his 90s work to be some of his best. In fact, I view the 1990s as Bowie 2.0 where DB revisits some older styles and influences. All the material, by and large, is very, very good. Hours, the original CD, had great songs. The 2003 reissue, from the UK, was a double CD with the remixes of the Hours songs by multiple artists. A worthy CD to stand alongside Hunky Dory, Station to Station, and Ziggy Stardust.
Bowie went on to record 2002's Heathen, a CD that bests some of Bowie's 70s material.
Post a Comment