
| CD1-1 | Gloria (4:12) | |
| CD1-2 | I Fall Down (3:39) | |
| CD1-3 | I Threw A Brick Through A Window (4:54) | |
| CD1-4 | Rejoice (3:38) | |
| CD1-5 | Fire (3:52) | |
| CD1-6 | Tomorrow (4:39) | |
| CD1-7 | October (2:21) | |
| CD1-8 | With A Shout (4:02) | |
| CD1-9 | Stranger In A Strange Land (3:56) | |
| CD1-10 | Scarlet (2:53) | |
| CD1-11 | Is That All? (3:01) | |
| Bonus Audio CD | ||
| CD2-1 | Gloria (Live In Concert At Hammersmith Palais, December 6th, 1982) (4:43) | |
| CD2-2 | I Fall Down (Live In Concert At Hammersmith Palais, December 6th, 1982) (3:01) | |
| CD2-3 | I Threw A Brick Through A Window (Live In Concert At Hammersmith Palais, December 6th, 1982) (3:52) | |
| CD2-4 | Fire (Live In Concert At Hammersmith Palais, December 6th, 1982) (3:31) | |
| CD2-5 | October (Live In Concert At Hammersmith Palais, December 6th, 1982) (2:22) | |
| CD2-6 | With A Shout (BBC Radio Session With Richard Skinner, September 3rd, 1981) (3:33) | |
| CD2-7 | Scarlet (BBC Radio Session With Richard Skinner, September 3rd, 1981) (2:45) | |
| CD2-8 | I Threw A Brick Through A Window (BBC Radio Session With Richard Skinner, September 3rd, 1981) (4:17) | |
| CD2-9 | A Celebration (2:57) | |
| CD2-10 | J. Swallo (2:20) | |
| CD2-11 | Trash, Trampoline And The Party Girl (2:35) | |
| CD2-12 | I Will Follow (Live At The Paradise Theatre, Boston) (3:44) | |
| CD2-13 | The Ocean (Live At The Paradise Theatre, Boston) (2:15) | |
| CD2-14 | The Cry/Electric Co. (Live At The Paradise Theatre, Boston) (4:27) | |
| CD2-15 | 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (Live At The Paradise Theatre, Boston) (4:57) | |
| CD2-16 | I Will Follow (Live From Hattem) (3:52) | |
| CD2-17 | Tomorrow ('Common Ground' Remix) (4:35) | |
No comments:
Post a Comment